By John Flower
Construct your online business VOCABULARY includes graded vocabulary routines in a massive diversity of commercial components: banking, social, displays, assurance, legislations, administration, group of workers, product, and revenues. this can be the suitable supplement to so much company classes.
Read Online or Download Build Your Business Vocabulary (Language Teaching Publications) PDF
Best english as a second language books
With a clean new layout and a number of up to date workouts and actions, the preferred concentrate on Grammar sequence is simpler and available than ever. identified for its specialize in English grammar via contextualized listening, conversing, examining, and writing actions, this energetic built-in abilities path is helping scholars bridge the distance among comprehending grammatical constructions and truly utilizing them.
Attempt your enterprise Vocabulary in Use is a collection of sixty six exams in line with the main corpus educated vocabulary highlighted in company Vocabulary in Use. there's a transparent one-page try for every unit of the dad or mum publication and a uncomplicated solution key which permits inexperienced persons to examine their solutions properly. The scoring approach offers the self-study learner with speedy suggestions on their growth.
THE LEXICAL process develops present pondering, synthesizing the easiest insights of past idea, corpus linguistics, discourse research, and smooth methods to grammar
- The Big Book of English Verbs
- Once upon a time : using stories in the language classroom
- When Summer Comes Level 4 (Cambridge English Readers)
- Real Reading 3 with Answers
- Intermediate Comprehension Passages
- Teacher Preparation for Linguistically Diverse Classrooms: A Resource for Teacher Educators
Extra info for Build Your Business Vocabulary (Language Teaching Publications)
3. The intonation patterns of direct and indirect questions are different. 4. When a direct question is transformed into an indirect question the sequence of tenses may or may not be observed in Persian, whereas in English the sequence of tenses is normally observed. It is interesting to note that although there is no subject-auxiliary order change in Persian indirect questions (hence no predictable interlingual errors) Persian-speaking learners of English usually commit errors such as the ones below when they attempt to produce English indirect questions.
These errors seem to be intralingual as they stem from the mutual interference of the target language structures and not from mother tongue interference. , the learners overgeneralize the target language rule of subject-verb inversion and apply it in contexts where it is not appropriate. Examples of common errors in the use of indirect questions: *I can't remember when did I meet him. *I don't know how did they got there. •1 asked him why didn't he come to school yesterday. *Our teacher didn't tell us when was the final exam.
English Persian + Level 3- Reinterpretation An item that exists in the native language is given a new shape or distribution in the TL. The Persian learner of English, for example, must learn a new allophone for the phoneme /1/. That is, the Persian Ill Chapter 1 - Fundamental Issues in Contrastive Analysis 19 is mainly a clear Ill; whereas, this phoneme may be clear or dark in English depending on the phonological environment. Level 4- Overdifferentiation An entirely new item in the target language, bearing little or no similarity to the native language item, must be learned.