By Ali Ismail Awad, Aboul-Ella Hassanien, Kensuke Baba
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the overseas convention on Advances in defense of knowledge and conversation Networks, SecNet 2013, held in Cairo, Egypt, in September 2013. The 21 revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from sixty two submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on networking safety; info and knowledge safety; authentication and privateness; protection purposes.
Read or Download Advances in Security of Information and Communication Networks: First International Conference, SecNet 2013 Cairo, Egypt, September 2013 Proceedings PDF
Similar security books
Filenote: PDF retail from EBL. Publisher/EBL seem to have created it via taking their great epub and switched over to PDF instead of the common attractive PDF imprint. name is in OD so could be a nicer imprint.
CISSP research advisor - absolutely up to date for the 2015 CISSP physique of information
CISSP (ISC)2 qualified info platforms safety specialist authentic research advisor, seventh version has been thoroughly up to date for the newest 2015 CISSP physique of information. This bestselling Sybex examine consultant covers a hundred% of all examination ambitions. You'll arrange for the examination smarter and swifter with Sybex because of professional content material, real-world examples, recommendation on passing every one component of the examination, entry to the Sybex on-line interactive studying setting, and lots more and plenty extra. strengthen what you've discovered with key subject examination necessities and bankruptcy assessment questions.
Along with the booklet, you furthermore mght get entry to Sybex's enhanced on-line interactive studying setting that comes with:
• 4 specified 250 query perform checks that can assist you establish the place you want to learn extra.
• Get greater than ninety percentage of the solutions right, and you're able to take the certification examination.
• greater than 1,000 digital Flashcards to augment your studying and provides you last-minute try out prep ahead of the examination
• A searchable word list in PDF to provide you speedy entry to the major phrases you must comprehend for the examination
Coverage of the entire examination themes within the ebook ability you'll be prepared for:
• defense and threat administration
• Asset defense
• protection Engineering
• verbal exchange and community safety
• identification and entry administration
• safeguard overview and trying out
• protection Operations
• Software Development protection
In the event you don’t hack your platforms, who will? one of many purposes I placed this e-book undertaking jointly is that i think defense pros may be hackers. consequently, by way of hackers, I suggest people who find themselves in a position to defeating security features. This ebook purports to educate humans easy methods to be hackers. actually, most people who purchase this ebook will accomplish that simply because they need to guard their very own platforms and people in their organization.
- Formal Models and Techniques for Analyzing Security Protocols - Volume 5 Cryptology and Information Security Series
- Information Assurance and Security Education and Training: 8th IFIP WG 11.8 World Conference on Information Security Education, WISE 8, Auckland, New Zealand, July 8-10, 2013, Proceedings, WISE 7, Lucerne Switzerland, June 9-10, 2011, and WISE 6, Bento Go
- Cisco Networks: Engineers' Handbook of Routing, Switching, and Security with IOS, NX-OS, and ASA
- Information Security and Assurance: International Conference, ISA 2011, Brno, Czech Republic, August 15-17, 2011. Proceedings
Extra resources for Advances in Security of Information and Communication Networks: First International Conference, SecNet 2013 Cairo, Egypt, September 2013 Proceedings
Routing In Clustered Multihop, Mobile Wireless Networks With Fading Channel. In: Proceedings of IEEE SICON (1997) 48. : Multiple Tree Video Multicast over Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. edu 2 Abstract. It has been greatly acknowledged the emergence of the wireless sensor network (WSN) in many applications such as military, environmental and health applications. However, mobile agents have provided ﬂexibility and customizability to overcome some of the WSN constraints such as limitation in power, computational capacities and memory through agent migration from node to node.
Group Key Management in MANETs. International Journal of Network Security (IJNS) 6(1), 67–79 (2008) 8. : New directions in cryptography. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 22(6), 644–654 (1976) 9. : Integrating Diffie-Hellman key exchange into the digital signature algorithm (DSA). IEEE Communications Letters 8(3), 198–200 (2004) 10. : Fixing the integrated Diffie-Hellman-DSA key exchange protocol. IEEE Communications Letters 9(6), 570–572 (2005) 11. : A survey of key Management Technique for Secure and Reliable Data Transmission in MANET.
Mobile agents systems have added more capabilities to WSN by employing mobile agents that facilitates application re-tasking, local and information processing . J. Baumann et al.  have shown that mobile agents have three modes of communication: (1) agent to node: agent accessing the data of the node it’s moving or migrating to; (2) agent to agent: agents exchanging messages between them either locally or remotely; (3) node to agent: node accessing the resources of the agent residing on it.